Building Access at Olin

Access Changes

All requests for card access changes need to be sent to

If you require access to an area that you do not currently have access to, please have the party that “owns” or is responsible for the space make the request.

Lost Cards

As a student, if you lose your card the Helpdesk can print you a replacement. There is a $40 charge that must be paid to Financial Affairs, Milas Hall Room 300.

Defective Cards

Please do not hesitate to get a defective card replaced at the Helpdesk. If the card has worn out, we will replace it free of charge. If you have a specific issue with your card, such as it will not work on Babson's Campus, please stop by the Helpdesk so we can make the necessary system adjustments.